Online Cash Management Services
The internet has changed the way we do business and how we manage our businesses. Whether you work from home, run a local boutique or manage a large enterprise, First Farmers has the tools you need to easily manage your finances from anywhere. With 24-hour access to online banking, you can review account balances, transfer funds, send and receive payments with a simple point and click.
Customer security is our highest priority at First Farmers and check fraud is a real problem for some businesses. Help protect your business against check fraud by using our early fraud detection system, Positive Pay.
- Your business sends a daily record of each check written
- The file is verified against checks presented for payment
- Irregularities are handled by phone and checks are paid or returned based on instructions from the business.
First Farmers is here to help protect your business.
Positive Pay for ACH
ACH Positive Pay offers the ability to send alerts to a specified Online Business Banking user via text or email when an ACH debit doesn’t match the ACH authorization detail provided by your company. Positive Pay allows you to the capability to approve or return ACH debits prior to the debit posting from your account.
- Alerts via text or email
- Customized parameters for ACH control
Zero Balance Account
Corporate Zero Balance Accounts (ZBAs) enable your business to give deposit and disbursement autonomy to local offices/branches without giving up control of company cash.
- Reduces idle balances in multiple accounts, making more dollars available in a central account for other purposes or investment.
- Eliminates manual transfers between bank accounts.
- Reduces the possibility and costs of overdrafts in outlying accounts.
- Reduces reconciliation time.
- Increases control over local deposit and disbursement activity.
ACH (Automated Clearing House)
ACH origination provides security layers such as assigning users, authority limits, and accounts permitted to originate ACH. Use our Business Online Banking product to complete ACH from the convenience of your office and reap the benefits.
- Import ACH items using NACHA formatted files or by using templates
- Set approval levels at set-up based on the amount of the ACH by user and the degree to which the user can initiate and/or transmit the ACH request
- ACH file return reports
- Dual control available
- Notice of Change Reports early fraud detection
- The deadline for originating an ACH file is 3:00 p.m. CT.
Accelerate your receivables processing time with First Famers Lockbox Services. Through this remittance processing product you can substantially streamline your accounts receivables and cut out hours of your collection processing by automating the receivable posting.
- Increased staff productivity
- Decrease the potential for theft, fraud and error
- Increase overall cash flow
- File transmission for automated receivables posting
The Account Reconciliation service can eliminate your business’ time consuming task of reconciling accounts, offering features and benefits that will leave you more time to run your business.
- File available for download each month via Business Internet Banking to view checks that have cleared
- Receive detailed reports and check sorts
- Automates and simplifies balancing procedures
- Enhanced audit control
- Reduces labor and time costs associated with manual reconciling of accounts.
- Reduces audit time and expenses
- Increases control over disbursements
- Protects against fraud and system error
Keeping track of your business statements has never been easier than with First Farmers electronic statements available on CD-ROM.
- Check images front and back
- Statement pages
- Items listed in deposits
- Quick retrieval/research for checks
Merchant Card Services
First Farmers has partnered with Elavon to deliver the industry’s leading payment processing solutions. By combining our banking expertise with Elavon’s premier payment processing network, you can enjoy a one-stop solution for all of your banking and payment processing needs.
Choosing the right payments partner can be critical to your bottom line, and Elavon clearly delivers the most powerful platform in the industry. If you have a payment processing need, First Farmers and Elavon have the solution.
- Customer Care is available 24/7 from trained professionals in Elavon’s call center
- Log onto MerchantConnect.com to request new products, access monthly statements, view the status of your account and more.
Already a First Farmers merchant customer? Register for online account access
If you already have your User ID and Password, Access monthly statements; view the status of your account and much more
REMOTE DEPOSIT CAPTURE
Want to save your business time and money? With Remote Deposit, checks are scanned at your office and automatically deposited into your business account, allowing you to better concentrate on what is really important – running your business.
- Save travel and banking time
- Enjoy better security
- Access deposited funds more quickly
For more information about Remote Deposit services, equipment options and pricing call our Treasury Management department at 800-882-8378.
First Farmers is proud to offer payroll services to our business banking clients through a top five payroll company, BenefitMall. BenefitMall provides multiple options for processing payroll including online, PC, phone-in and fax-in services. BenefitMall offers a full payroll and tax filing solution for clients with 1-5,000 employees.
You can benefit from guaranteed accurate and on-time filing of federal, state and local payroll taxes, a wide variety of reports in print and online formats, electronic new hire reporting, direct deposit, timekeeping system links, benefit accruals, general ledger reporting and interfaces.
For more information and a complimentary payroll quote, please contact us or call our Treasury Management department at 800-882-8378.
Automate disbursements and fund only the amounts for that day’s disbursements so your company can manage its payments more efficiently. The bank provides an early notification to check and ACH transactions posting for that day.
SAFEPOINT CASH MANAGEMENT
First Farmers has partnered with Loomis to bring you SafePoint®.
- Reducing or eliminating cash shortages. SafePoint® pushes employee accountability through your operations and closes gaps where cash disappears.
- Improving security for you and your employees. SafePoint® dramatically reduces the risk of robbery, injury and the liability associated with making bank cash deposits.
- Increasing profitability. Through the reduction of cash shortages and in time spent managing cash handling, SafePoint® provides more free time to improve business operations and customer service.
- Smart safes count cash, reject counterfeit money and secure your cash
- SafePoint® automated reporting system provides real-time, detailed reports of your cash flow
- Armored transportation conveys a secured presence
Peace of mind is in your hands – the SecurLOCK Equip mobile app is available for First Farmers customers to give you the ability to control how, when and where your debit cards are used.
Leave a restaurant without your card? Lock it until you get it back. Issuing debit cards to your employees? Receive transaction alerts and set where the cards may be used. Heading out on a business trip? Set the card to work only where you will be traveling.
SecurLOCK Equip is a free, simple and secure way to protect yourself and your business from fraudulent transactions.
To download the app, search for SecurLOCK Equip in your Google Play® or iTunes® app store or call First Farmers at 800-882-8378 to learn more.