- Provided by customers themselves
- Developed by the bank as a function of providing a product or service to a customer
- Obtained from outside sources, such as credit bureaus
- Protect and administer customer records, accounts, and funds
- Understand the financial needs of our customers so that we can provide quality products and superior services
- Design or improve our products and services
- Identify additional products and services which we believe customers might want to know about
- Identify and mitigate potential risks or loss to our bank
- Comply with certain laws and regulations
We maintain confidentiality of information on former customers as well as current customers.
- You request or authorize it
- The information is provided to help complete, administer, or enforce a transaction initiated by you
- The information is provided to a reputable credit bureau or similar information reporting agency
- The disclosure otherwise is lawfully permitted or required
We do not provide account or personal information to third parties for the purpose of independent telemarketing or direct mail marketing of any products or services of those businesses.
At First Farmers, employee access to personally identifiable customer information is limited to those with a business reason to know such information. Each employee is required to follow our company’s Code of Ethics, which declares that customer information must be held in strictest confidence. Employees who violate the Code of Ethics are subject to disciplinary measures.
All of our operational and data processing systems are in a secure environment that protects your account information from being accessed by third parties. We maintain and grant access to customer information only in accordance with our internal security standards.
When the bank conducts business with third parties, it requires its vendors and suppliers to maintain similar standards of conduct regarding the privacy of personally identifiable customer information provided to them.
Additional information about our measures to safeguard your personal information is provided in the bank’s Policy on the Safeguarding of Customer Information.
Contact us with questions.