With a Touch-Tone telephone, you have access to the bank any time. Simply call the Phone Bank and follow the prompts. Phone Bank options will include:
- Checking account balance
- Verify a specific check paid or inquire on a specific dollar amount.
- Last 30 checking account debits/checks and credits.
- Prior year's interest and year-to-date interest earned on checking.
- Savings account balance.
- Last 30 savings account debits/withdrawals and credits.
- Prior year's interest and year-to-date interest earned on savings.
- Transfer funds from one account to another (this requires a signed authorization form available at any branch office) including advancing funds from a line of credit and making a payment to a line of credit.
- CD deposit information and current balance.
- CD interest rate, term and maturity date.
- Prior year's interest paid and year-to-date interest paid on loans.
- Current rate on loan, next payment due, maturity date and current balance.
- Change your security codes.