eStatements Service Agreement and Disclosure
First Farmers and Merchants Bank
Online Document Service Agreement and Disclosure
Before you can access or enroll in our Online Document Presentment services (“Online Document Services”), the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act (ESIGN) and other laws and regulations require us to obtain your affirmative consent to the electronic delivery of your periodic account statements, notice, and associated disclosures required under Federal and/or State laws or regulations (collectively “Document(s)”). Please read this Online Document Service Agreement and Disclosure (this “Disclosure”) carefully and save or print a copy for your records.
Your Consent Is Required
You must affirmatively consent to the electronic delivery of your Documents in order to continue in our Online Document Services. If you do not want to receive your Documents electronically, you should exit the Add Online Document screen by selecting “Cancel” at the bottom of the page and the enrollment process will be discontinued. If you do not consent to receiving your Documents electronically, our Online Document Services will not be available to you. If you want to receive your Documents electronically, indicate that you have read and agreed to the terms of this Online Document Service Agreement and Disclosure and click the “Submit” button.
Online Document Agreement
Definitions: In this Disclosure, the words “you” and “your” mean the owner and/or joint owner of the account who has elected to receive his or her Document electronically. The words “Bank,” “we,” “our,” and “us” mean First Farmers and Merchants Bank. Please see the definitions of “Online Document Services,” “Documents,” and “Disclosure” above.
Agreement Acceptance: By clicking “I Agree” below you are agreeing that:
- You are requesting that First Farmers and Merchants Bank make your Documents available to you electronically through our internet banking service.
- If you change your e-mail address, you will notify us of the change. You will also notify us of any changes in your physical address or telephone number.
- In the event that you no longer participate in our internet banking service, you will be removed from our Online Document Services and your Documents will be mailed to your account address of record. Once removed from Online Document Services, all applicable fees and charges for your Documents will apply.
- Except as expressly provided in this Disclosure, your participation in the Online Document Services program does not change your rights and obligations related to your Account Agreement, as described in the document entitled ” Terms and Conditions”, provided to you at the time you established your account with the Bank, as amended by us from time to time (such agreement, the “Customer Terms”), and any other agreements and disclosures relevant to your account, including, without limitation, any fees disclosed therein. However, you agree that when any such terms and conditions, agreements, or disclosures include a time period stemming from your receipt of a Document from the Bank, such time period shall start or end, as applicable, on the date that we send a notice to the Internet e-mail address you provided that your Document is available for viewing from our internet banking service (provided, that if you no longer participate in our internet banking service, such time period shall start or end, as applicable, on the date that the Bank sent a paper Document to you in accordance with this Disclosure).
- Once enrolled in our Online Document Services, you will no longer receive paper copies of your Documents except (i) when you withdraw from our internet banking service, (ii) when you withdraw your consent to electronic delivery of your Documents resulting in removal from the Online Document program as described below, and (iii) upon your express request, as described below.
System Requirements: In order to participate in the Online Document Services and receive and retain copies of your Documents electronically you will need to provide or obtain access to the following:
- A computer and modem or other device capable of accessing the Internet
- An active “Internet Service Provider”
- A Web Browser that supports 128-bit SSL encryption
- The ability to download or print agreements and disclosures
- Adobe® Reader®
Updating Your Personal Information: You must keep us informed of any change in your telephone number, mailing address, or e-mail address. You may notify us of changes in any of the following ways:
- To change an e-mail address, use the “Change e-mail address” link under Account Maintenance in the Customer Service section of our internet banking service.
- To change a mailing address or telephone number:
- Come in to any First Farmers and Merchants Bank branch office.
- Contact us by postal mail:
First Farmers and Merchants Bank
P.O. Box 1148
Columbia, TN 38401
- For information regarding password changes, contact us via email at email@example.com, via our toll-free number 800-882-8378, or at any of our branch offices.
Your Rights and Options:
- Paper or Non-electronic Form. You are not required to enroll in the Online Document Services program. You can continue to receive your Documents in the same format in which you currently receive your Document, including, if applicable, paper. If you would like to receive your Documents electronically, you must enroll in the Online Document Services program and agree to the terms set forth in this Disclosure.
- Withdrawal of Consent to Electronic Delivery. You may withdraw your consent at any time. There is no fee for withdrawal of your consent. If you wish to withdraw, you may do so from the Customer Service or Administration section within our internet banking service. If you withdraw your consent, you will be removed from the Online Document Services program and will no longer receive your Documents electronically. Documents issued after your withdrawal is effective will be mailed to your physical address of record and all applicable fees and charges for non-electronic documents will apply.
- Duration of Consent. By clicking the “Submit” button, you are consenting to the electronic delivery of your Documents unless and until the earlier of the following: (i) you withdraw your consent as described in section 4(B), or (ii) the Bank discontinues online document delivery services.
- Non-Electronic Copy. You may receive a non-electronic copy of your Documents at any time while enrolled in Online Document Services and without withdrawing your consent to the electronic delivery of your Documents. However, all applicable fees and charges for copies of your Documents will apply. If you wish to obtain a non-electronic copy of your Documents, please visit a First Farmers and Merchants Bank branch office.
The Bank’s Right to Amend the Services: The Bank reserves the right to amend the Online Document Services and/or the conditions of participation from time to time, including enlarging or restricting services available through the Online Document Service. Your use of the Online Document Service after any change will indicate your agreement to the amendments and reaffirm your consent to electronic delivery of Documents. The Bank will make available to you electronically a copy of any amendments when required by applicable law.
Acceptance of Online Document Agreement and Consent to Receive Electronic Disclosures: Clicking the “Submit” button constitutes your written signature and affirmative consent to be bound by the terms of this Disclosure and to receive Documents electronically. If you select the “Cancel” button instead, your enrollment in Online Document Services will be discontinued, you will not be enrolled, and you will not receive your Documents electronically.