ATM / Debit Card
The Impact Visa debit card® is an automatic teller card, and more. It also works like a check at Visa merchants everywhere.
If your Impact Visa debit card is lost or stolen, call 800-236-2442 immediately or if during banking hours, you may call the bank at (931) 388-3145.
Issuance is subject to approval.
- The amount of your purchase from a merchant will be deducted from your checking account.
- It is NOT a credit card. Purchases appear on your monthly checking account statement.
- Use the card to avoid check approval hassles and to avoid carrying large sums of cash.
- Use the card instead of a credit card to make catalog purchases and travel reservations.
- There are no debit card membership fees, periodic service fees or per-purchase charges.
- Using Impact as an ATM card, you may withdraw up to $250 a day from your checking or savings (higher limits are available). You may also make deposits, make loan payments, transfer money between accounts or inquire about your balances. There is a nominal fee to use the card at ATM locations not owned by First Farmers. See the bank's current fee schedule.