Step Up Savings
If you're looking for a traditional savings account, First Farmers has a bonus in store for you: your interest rates "step up" automatically through six levels as your balance grows.
|Tier 1:||$0.00 to $9,999.99|
|Tier 2:||$10,000.00 to $49,999.99|
|Tier 3:||$50,000.00 to $99,999.99|
|Tier 4:||$100,000.00 to $499,999.99|
|Tier 5:||$500,000.00 to $999,999.99|
|Tier 6:||$1,000,000.00 and above|
- $25.00 to open.
- Interest accrues on the daily ledger balance and is credited monthly.
- Interest rate subject to change without notice.
- You may access your Step-Up Savings account with your ATM or Visa debit card at any First Farmers ATM. Access available at foreign ATMs, but transaction fees will apply.
- The bank provides you with personalized deposit and withdrawal tickets.
- You may authorize automatic deposits from your First Farmers checking account into your Step-Up Savings account.
|Minimum Daily Balance||Monthly Maintance Fee|
|$125.00 and over||None|
- You may make as many as six (6) withdrawals from your account per monthly statement cycle.
- Your account will be assessed a $15.00 fee for each withdrawal in excess of the six (6) allowable withdrawals per statement cycle. It is a regulatory requirement that accounts be closed for repeated violations of excessive withdrawal limitations. See account disclosure for more details.